[kwlug-announce] KWLUG Dinner meeting Monday night (2024-10-21) at "Kentucky BBQ" at 7pm

Andrew Sullivan Cant mail at andrewsullivancant.ca
Thu Oct 17 20:04:18 EDT 2024

Morning everyone,

As previously announced, this month we will meet for dinner in Waterloo
at "Kentucky BBQ" on Monday (2024-10-21) at 7pm. Their address is 103
King Street North, Waterloo.

* https://www.kentuckywaterloo.com/
* https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/159682085

The meeting is also posted on the KWLUG website at:
* https://kwlug.org/node/1402

This is in Uptown Waterloo, near the intersection of King Street North
and Young Street East.

Please RSVP either to me directly or to dinner at kwlug.org.

And as always RSVPs are helpful for making a reservation, but feel free
to just show up. We have never had a problem with extra people. 😄

See you on Monday, and have a nice weekend,

Andrew