[kwlug-announce] KWLUG Dinner meeting Monday night (2024-04-15) at "Duke of Wellington" at 7pm

Andrew Sullivan Cant mail at andrewsullivancant.ca
Tue Apr 9 10:22:42 EDT 2024

Hi everyone,

This month we are meeting for dinner in Waterloo at "Duke of Wellington"
on Monday (2024-04-15) at 7pm. Their address is 100 King Street South,
Waterloo.

* http://dukeofwellingtonpubs.com/
* https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/6733990701

The meeting is also posted on the KWLUG website at:
* https://kwlug.org/node/1376

This is in Uptown Waterloo on King St, just south of the Ion Station.

I will call the reservation on Monday afternoon, so please RSVP either
to me directly or to dinner at kwlug.org.

And as always RSVPs are helpful for making a reservation, but feel free
to just show up. We have never had a problem with extra people. 😄

See you on Monday,

Andrew

(P.S.: We are continuing to try out different places in Waterloo or
Kitchener. If you have any suggestions please let me know. Generally I
am looking for places which are near to the Ion to keep things accessible.)