[kwlug-announce] KWLUG Dinner meeting Wednesday night (2024-01-17) at "The Coop" at 7pm

Andrew Sullivan Cant mail at andrewsullivancant.ca
Sun Jan 14 12:36:04 EST 2024

Hi everyone,

As Paul already announced, we are hosting the KWLUG dinner night on
Wednesday (2024-01-17) at 7pm and returning to "The Coop" in the 1 Queen
St N building in downtown Kitchener.

* https://thecoopwickedchicken.com/menu/kitchener/
* https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/11036471537

The meeting is also posted on the KWLUG website at:
* https://kwlug.org/node/1362

I will call the reservation on Wednesday afternoon, so please RSVP
either to me directly or to dinner at kwlug.org.

And as always RSVP are helpful for making a reservation, but feel free
to just show up, too. We have never had a problem with extra people. :)😄

See you on Wednesday,

Andrew

(P.S.: Since we have lost McCabes in Downtown Kitchener, I am looking
for other locations. I will follow up on the regular mailing list with
some ideas, and please feel free to let me know if you have any
suggestions.)