kwlug.org, Drupal @ - What's here, how is it organized, and how is it used?
Could we have a presentation on the next step please? How is Drupal being used at kwlug.org? How does one participate / contribute content to kwlug.org, as an individual, or as representatives of K-W LUG?
- as a demonstration of how one might create their own Drupal site, how was kwlug.org initially created?
- Who did this? What did they do? Where did they do it?
Concepts and Terms:
- Drupal appears to have its own set of concepts and terms, such as 'nodes' and 'blog entries.' Various concepts and terms appear as one browses around kwlug.org - what are they and what do they mean?
- How is the particular installation of Drupal at kwlug.org structured? What's in there, and how does it all fit together?
- Every kwlug.org page has a plethora of functionality within it, in not always obvious spots to click. What and where are these links, and how do they fit into the whole site?
- As a visitor to kwlug.org, what all is here / what is the layout?
- As a contributor to kwlug.org, what is the authoring process?
- What is filtered HTML, what is markdown?
- Can I post more complicated HTML, script, or objects? e.g. underlined text, collapsible text, self-referencing text, and so on. Are there 'builtins' for variable substitution allowing, for example, named anchors?
- As an individual contributor to kwlug.org, what can I do? What types of content can I create, where does it go, and how does it fit into the whole?
- As a (kwlug.org) organizational contributor to kwlug.org, what can I do? What types of content can I create, where does it go, and how does it fit into the whole?
- What content contributions are needed / what remains to be done - call for volunteers.
- Why was the kwlug.org site (re)created?
- What is in progress, what could be in progress, where might things go?
- Call for volunteers to contribute.
- How to participate?
Topic suggestion or request