[kwlug-disc] Laptop with 24GB Samsung i100 chip + HDD

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Jun 10 00:45:22 EDT 2021

If the person getting this laptop has good computer skills and is
capable of taking backups, then I would naturally consider putting
/home there. You might need a second folder on the big drives for big
files (videos, podcasts).

Another idea might be /usr, which on most distros will be well under
24GB, and will not change much.

- Paul

Events: https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org
Blog: http://pnijjar.freeshell.org