[kwlug-disc] Problem with Linux Mint 20 Automounting Drives

John Driezen jdriezen at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 25 18:32:40 EST 2021

Another tidbit of information:

When I boot with my HP scanner/printer combo turned off, the desktop
shows up normally.   The printer has a multi-card reader in it as well.
Booting with the printer/scanner combo turned on seems to produce the
efi, root, and two hard drives by uuid name. Not sure what would cause
this, but I seemed to have solved the problem for the time being.

John Driezen

jdriezen at sympatico.ca