[kwlug-disc] Single desktop of several devices -- does it exist?

Mikalai Birukou mb at 3nsoft.com
Tue Jan 19 12:52:25 EST 2021

I wonder if the following ever was created.

I put two devices next to each other, let's say pi's, each with a
screen. Some settings latter, user can move mouse from one physical
screen two another, and depending on the mouse location, keyboard events
are sent to respective device.

Have you seen anything to support this user experience of seemingly
going from one actual desktop machine to another, as if two screens are
attached to one device (we don't move windows, as it assumes move of
process from one device to another, yet).