[kwlug-disc] Don't do what I did...

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 20:53:58 EDT 2021

Well I'm glad that you've got it all figured out.  It was starting to drive
me up the wall when all of my bigger drives were suddenly shrinking...

The new toaster is much faster than the old one, though, so I'm happy with
it.  I managed to get all of my old drives wiped, except for three that
just don't want to light up.  I'll be putting them in the vice in the
garage as soon as I get it cleaned up enough to find it!