[kwlug-disc] [kwlug-announce] Meeting Monday: Ask Us Anything Roundtable (Oct 2020)

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 10:38:48 EDT 2020

As to the Python questions... perhaps we should invite the folks from the
KW Python group?  I was a member a few years ago but couldn't keep the time
commitment.  The guy that runs the group is Albert O'Connor, IIRC.  Perhaps
we can promise him fame and riches if he would care to give a talk to us
during a later meeting?