[kwlug-disc] Local linux friendly PC vendors

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 13:37:16 EST 2020

Unless you have a burning desire for the newest for gaming and the like, I
would stick with used too(as Khalid). 5th gen and 6th gen stuff can be had
for really decent prices.

This vendor has a rich selection of stuff, I have purchased from them for a
few years now, legacy stuff and they have never let me down.
See:
https://www.realitybytescomputers.com/
They are in Elmira, my contact there is Aaran(correct spelling).

Thanks,

Ron S.