[kwlug-disc] Fw: [Website feedback] linux on adnroid tablet

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Tue Jan 14 17:12:23 EST 2020

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 5:03 PM Paul Nijjar via kwlug-disc <
kwlug-disc at kwlug.org> wrote:

> Here is an interesting question that came from the website feedback
> form. There are two questions here:
>
> - Is it possible to install Ubuntu on Android tablets?

Some of them, but I imagine very few.

If it is not on this list (or other lists like it), then there is no way to
run Ubuntu on it

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ARM/TabletList

And that list is not complete. I know the old Acer Iconia A500 does support
Ubuntu,
and the list says it does not work. That laptop is ancient by today's
standards.

- Is anybody interested in helping Nancy with this project?