[kwlug-disc] Fw: [Website feedback] linux on adnroid tablet

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue Jan 14 17:03:26 EST 2020

Here is an interesting question that came from the website feedback
form. There are two questions here:

- Is it possible to install Ubuntu on Android tablets?
- Is anybody interested in helping Nancy with this project?

If you have the answer to either of these questions let me know and I
will get you in touch.

- Paul

----- Forwarded message from KWLUG - Kitchener-Waterloo Linux User Group -----

Nancy Dawson (not verified) sent a message using the
contact form at https://kwlug.org/contact.

... Message

Hi
I bought an android 10 inch tablet.  Maitai tablet, deca core 2.8 ghz., dual
sim, unlocked with cell phone.  It is all google based and I refuse to use
google.  Each google app wants access to camera, sound, location, contacts
and something else.
Is there someone that can install UBUNTU on it for me?

--
Get tech event listings: https://off-topic.kwlug.org/watcamp
Blog: http://pnijjar.freeshell.org