[kwlug-disc] Linux Based Firewalls

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue Dec 1 14:39:14 EST 2020

The Working Centre has been using pfSense for years. It has mostly
been good. I am somewhat wary of the direction NetGate is taking the
product. Others were as well, which is why there was a fork into
OPNsense. It is not clear that the fork has been that successful,
however.

My experiences with OpenWRT have been significantly worse than
Khalid's, but it might work okay for you.

- Paul

Events: https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org
Blog: http://pnijjar.freeshell.org