[kwlug-disc] USB 2.0 hubs, and power ...

Benjamin Tompkins bjtompkins at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 13:17:05 EDT 2019

This hub can be powered via a USB power bank if you need.

https://www.amazon.com/ORICO-Powered-4-Ports-Ultra-Slim-Extended/dp/B07Y6H8ZRM/ref=mp_s_a_1_32_sspa?keywords=orico+4+port+usb+3.0+hub&qid=1572369316&sprefix=orico+4+po&sr=8-32-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyQVAwMFpDVE9GRFNWJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMzMxMjYwM09DTVAxMFVZNUw1RyZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwOTg1MjgyMk5SOUtQVE44UExSUyZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX3Bob25lX3NlYXJjaF9idGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

There's a micro usb on the side for aux power in.