[kwlug-disc] Good RSS/iCal readers (all platforms)

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Mon Oct 28 12:19:49 EDT 2019

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 12:14 PM Paul Nijjar via kwlug-disc <
kwlug-disc at kwlug.org> wrote:

> Are there other Android/iPhone apps people use for RSS and iCal?
>
> For Android, there seem to be a bunch out there (Feeder, aggregator, flym,
> spaRSS)
> but I do not know what is best of breed.

When I used Tiny Tiny RSS, and now MiniFlux, I tried an Android App that
ttrss made, but
it was unweildy.

So, I resorted to just using a web site, since I host my own RSS server,
and it works fine
from the desktop or mobile phone.
--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin