[kwlug-disc] Laptop no longer accepting seamless remote sessions

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Fri May 31 14:50:13 EDT 2019

Well, Khalid, I installed NoMachine on my laptop at work, then on a couple
of desktops at home, and everything worked fine.. until I got an email from
the Security Team saying das ist verbotten...  Well, we tried!

But corporate politics aside, I did think that NoMachine was snappy, and
actually had a better video than VNC (better looking screen).

Perhaps another time, another place, I might be able to use it again...