[kwlug-disc] imac4,1 help

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri May 31 13:07:29 EDT 2019

Matt Gadient's page seems to disagree that Core Duos could run 64 bit.
So does this page:
https://everymac.com/systems/apple/imac/specs/imac_cd_2.0_20.html

If you had a working internal CD-ROM drive would that make your life
easier? Can you boot any non-Mac CDs from the external CD drive?

- Paul

WatCamp Newsletter: https://da.gd/wtcmp-news
Blog: http://pnijjar.freeshell.org