[kwlug-disc] Laptop no longer accepting seamless remote sessions

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Tue May 28 20:11:01 EDT 2019

I'm having a similar problem with my Xubuntu (19.04?) laptop, where if I am
not logged in locally then I can't establish a VNC over SSH connection from
a remote location.  I just keep going back to the GUI login over and over
again.

If I'm logged in locally I can get to the same session over SSH/VNC.

I can't offer you a solution just yet, though.  Still trying to figure this
out.