[kwlug-disc] Fwd: Upcoming Linux Journal Cool Projects issue

Jeff Smith crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Fri May 24 16:23:03 EDT 2019

Greetings Programs....  (yes, I'm in a movie nostalgia mood today..)

Linux Journal is wondering if any of us are involved in any sort of
project that might make interesting reading in their magazine (which I
find to be full of good quality reads these days) .  If you're doing
something special or interesting, why not drop the LJ a line about it?

Also, they are offering us a free ebook; the Linux Journal Deep Dive
Collection, so help yourself, whether or not you have any ideas for
articles.  It's free for all LUG members.

Enjoy!

Jeff aka Cranky