[kwlug-disc] Linux-y topics at WWITPro

Jason Eckert jason.eckert at gmail.com
Fri May 24 13:58:04 EDT 2019

Thanks for sharing this Paul!
Terry (who runs WWITPRO), had a last-minute cancellation for Monday and
asked me to present, so these were the two topics I chose because I could
prepare something for them sooner than later. MS SQL 2017/2019 on Linux
will be in an Ubuntu VM on Win10 (you must still run SSMS on Win10), and
the UNIX Philosophy stuff is an extension of a discussion from the BSDcan
conference in Ottawa that should be fun.
If you are planning on attending, be sure to register on the meetup.com
site beforehand - while this is entirely optional, it gives Terry an idea
of how much pizza and pop he needs to order for that day.
Cheers,
Jason.