[kwlug-disc] Proposal to change meeting time earlier by 1/2 hour.

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Sun May 12 22:19:54 EDT 2019

I have a similar constraint to Mikalai. In addition to arriving in time
to get the AV stuff setup. Starting at 7pm gives me enough time for this.

We have previously done some pre-presentation workshop kind of stuff,
before the main presentation. But this was years ago now and I do not
remember how it turned out.

Andrew