[kwlug-disc] OT: Global TV over the air change

Colin Mackay zixiekat at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 13:08:32 EDT 2019

Well, this explains why my wife's soaps aren't recording.

I don't have my TV hooked up to the Antenna, but when accessing my
HDHOMERUN it shows up and after a rescan in Plex, it seems to be OK.

I'm in New Hamburg though.  There may not have been a power change, but
definitely went from VHF to UHF, which could cause the issues for you,
depending on location.

[image: image.png]