[kwlug-disc] How to talk to a software engineer

mmilicevic at rogers.com mmilicevic at rogers.com
Wed Jul 24 22:11:13 EDT 2019

I can see how the logic is there, but this isn’t how you converse
with people. Yes, all the fancy, dancy, computer lingo for on the
job, impressing your boss & fellow workers etc. To me not reality.
I found this hilarious, he should audition for Mister Robot,
Or stick to drinking yellow water, what’s up with that ?

Mike Milicevic

Sent from Mail for Windows 10