[kwlug-disc] Shameless self promotion on the KWLUG mailling list of my new FOSS project OhMyForm.com

John Sellens jsellens at syonex.com
Wed Jul 24 02:11:53 EDT 2019

Looks pretty cool, and likely provides useful functionality - thanks!

I may have overlooked it, but I didn't see any indication in your message
of what OhMyForm does, just a request for attention.

People might be more likely to pay attention if they had an idea of how
the project might be useful, or what it does.

I may be missing something, but should the web pages be updated to
replace TellForm with OhMyForm?

Cheers

John

(So very many projects out there start their docs with "how to install"
rather than "what this does".  A side effect, I guess, when docs are
written by people that already know why something exists, and how
it works.)