[kwlug-disc] Presentations for Aug and Sept

Charles M chaslinux at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 09:38:48 EDT 2019

This is something that's been on my mind with respect to Computer
Recycling. I've been recycling a lot of our old routers because of the
exploits. At one point we had a few routers that were new enough that
I put Advanced Tomato (it feels like the most friendly of the open
firmwares, it's a spin on Tomato Shibby), but I think even it's
dated/vulnerable. It makes me wonder about our VDSL modem and how
exploitable it is???

On Mon, Jul 1, 2019 at 3:49 AM sandeepjohri at rogers.com