[kwlug-disc] Presentations for Aug and Sept

sandeepjohri at rogers.com sandeepjohri at rogers.com
Mon Jul 1 03:49:27 EDT 2019

Hi PaulI wanted to give a presentation on how I have set up my home network and secured it with a hope that participants would help identify issues / vulnerabilities.??I use DDWRT on my main router but wasn't planning on going through it's installation and setup.??Let me know if that will be of interest to the beginners.??RegardsSandeepFrom:Sandeep Johri------ Original message------From: Paul Nijjar via kwlug-disc Date: Mon, Jul 1, 2019 1:21 AMTo: kwlug-disc at kwlug.org;Cc: Paul Nijjar;Subject:[kwlug-disc] Presentations for Aug and SeptInstead of desperately soliciting presenters for August and September
during the meeting, I thought it might be nice to desperately solicit
presenters here first.

We have one presentation lined up for each month so far:

- In August, Andrew will talk about WRDashboard
- In September, Joan will talk about AI and Deep Learning

It would be good if we could get a couple of beginner-friendly
presentations to round out these two months. Future months are also
available. We have one presentation (Hubert on Matrix) lined up for
November, but everything else is open.

- Paul

--
Tech Events Newsletter: https://da.gd/wtcmp-news