[kwlug-disc] 12v 20Ah Batteries

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 21:05:12 EST 2019

Them this is a really swell deal! I usually pay some $40 each for 12v18ah
SLA in batches of 8, so at 30, it's a mighty fine deal.

There are times I am tempted to do a bank of these things in
serial/parallel with an inverter/deadman switch sort of thing as a backup
for my house, but likely most economical to stick with regular lead-acid
for that sort of application.

Thanks,

Ron Singh