[kwlug-disc] Memory Issue

amitoj singh amitojsingh95 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 22:22:59 EST 2019

Hello everyone,
Recently, I attended a presentation on the bottleneck evaluation tool.
It was really a great presentation. I am facing some issues with my
memory management. I am using Assus A555L  which has 4GB of RAM and
1TB of hard drive. I had installed Ubuntu as well as windows. While
using some of the applications like Atom or Openshot in Ubuntu my
laptop gets hang.

This is the output for my $free -m command.
https://bit.ly/2SzbXjr

I am not getting why exactly I am facing the issue while running these
applications.

Regards
--
"If you think you can then you definitely can."
Amitoj Singh