[kwlug-disc] Perhaps the best desktop/developer Linux distro

Chamunks chamunks at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 14:39:48 EST 2019

I've really liked the new Gnome experience I just wonder if it's anywhere
near as smooth as I want it to be.  Are there any reasonable videos to
watch online to showcase the OS that isn't like 3 hours of someone dragging
us through the mud in a monotone voice like most early tech demo videos?

I really like the idea of a responsive and useful desktop experience with
Linux I really want to cut and run from OS X as soon as someone else does a
better job.