[kwlug-disc] The Pinebook Pro

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 14:00:39 EST 2019

Stuart,

What do you mean by "poor design and production quality", do you mean,
cruddy solder job, poorly-aligned connectors, poor connectors, crappy
silkscreening?

See, I want to get one of their Rock64 SBC with their alum case, but now I
grow worried.
The SBC is this one:
https://www.pine64.org/?page_id=7147
The case is this one: