[kwlug-disc] [GTALUG] Richard Stallman is coming to Toronto

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 18:48:58 EST 2019

Dang, would have loved to make it there, not enough heads-up.

Weird, the FSF published notice of this Feb 7th RMS event on Dec 21st of
last year and now 7 weeks later, it percolates down to us.

Thanks for the info Bob, I will spread it around an hopefully some Linux-y
souls will be able to make it on such short notice.

My bucket list of Linux folks to listen to in person --
- Torvalds
- RMS
- Greg KH(kernel guy)
- Sean Davis(of Xfce)
- Anyone from the Cinnamon desktop team

 How about you folks? Who's on your list?

Ron Singh