[kwlug-disc] Linux Friendly Cost Effective Ink Jet Printer/Scanner

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 09:19:37 EDT 2019

Did you notice any difference in print quality between the three brands
(HP, UPS, Costco) ?

And correct me if I'm wrong, but most printers have a status page printout
that should show you the actual printed page count; you could print one of
those off before you do the refill then you'll have an accurate page count
when the toners are empty.