[kwlug-disc] Linux Friendly Cost Effective Ink Jet Printer/Scanner

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Mon Aug 5 03:29:54 EDT 2019

An update on the UPS store ink filling ...

I filled them on May 31st, and they were empty by end of July. Just two
months.
My wife tells me that we printed a lot more before May 31st for my
daughter's school exercises.
An invoice shows that I refilled them prior at Costco around 7th of
February.

So Costco: 3 months and 3 weeks, and more docs printed
And UPS just 2 months and less docs printed.

>From this limited testing (sample size of one), the UPS ink refills does
not last as long as Costcos.

Now Costco is back to filling the HP 902 and 902XL cartridges, so I am
going to fill them there and watch when they go empty again.