[kwlug-disc] GPG/PGP

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Sat Mar 24 17:19:31 EDT 2018

Hi Yas,

Can you give some more background on what what you are looking to learn
for example:
* how to use GPG as an individual user
* how to interact with GPG as a developer
* learning more about the underlying crypto and math

The Cryptography, Security, and Privacy (CrySP) Research Group at UW
might be another useful resource, again depending upon what you are
looking to learn:
https://crysp.uwaterloo.ca/

Andrew