[kwlug-disc] GPG/PGP

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 14:19:55 EDT 2018

Hey Yas,

As it happens, there is a very similar email group here in town that does
nothing but talk about encryption.

Try emailing   kwcrypto at sobac.com

It's headed up by none other than our own Bob Jonkman, who, if I recall
correctly, used to give these really good key-signing parties, although
that was a very very long time ago.. ok, not that long ago, but I wouldn't
mind going to another one!