[kwlug-disc] Which JavaScript should I learn?

Raymond Chen raymondchen625 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 20:52:41 EDT 2018

I assume the API server is not on the embedded Linux board. It works well
if the board is always connected to the Internet and pushes data to a
central database. The SPA simply displays data provided by the API server
which can access the database. If the board needs to provide data in itself
even it's not connected to Internet, or a central database is not an
option, we have to put both on the board.
Anyway separating them sounds like a good approach. I'm already using it
like this in one of my React project, just didn't realize it's kind of a
pattern.