[kwlug-disc] Presentation needed for April

Sandeep Johri sandeepjohri at rogers.com
Wed Mar 7 13:54:09 EST 2018

Hi Paul

I had sent a response to you earlier (it may have been one that got lost
in the glitch you had talked about in January) - and would be happy to
present - 'My Linux Journey - an end users perspetive'.  I am a
non-technical person and had hoped to share what I did - how I bounced
around the various distros, lessons learned and how I landed where I am
now + where I see myself going with my learning.

As this is a technical group though - they may not find this interesting....

Let me know.

Regards

Sandeep

From: