[kwlug-disc] Presentation needed for April

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Mar 7 12:37:18 EST 2018

William won't be able to make the April meeting, so we need a new
beginner-friendly presentation for that month.

>From my archives, here is a list of topics suggestions that have come
up. If you want I can clean this up and put it online.

- Paul

- What are volumes
- What are mount/umount
- What filesystem should I use? What are the tradeoffs?
- Blockchain mining

How the Internet Works
- DNS
- IP routing
- Server ports
- Search Engines
- Email
- Facebook
- CDNs
- Web caching
- Web browsers: Javascript, CSS, HTML
Bob: Password Managers
- Tim: Keeppass multi host per database? Integrating Windows and Open
  Source

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org