[kwlug-disc] So, I took the plunge... Mail In A Box

doug moen doug at moens.org
Mon Feb 19 13:18:54 EST 2018

One of the things you need for an email server is a high quality IP address
that won't be blacklisted by DNS black hole spam filtering. Most of my spam
is rejected based on the IP address. So you need to own a static IP
address, and establish a high reputation for it. That might be hard if the
IP address lives in a bad neighbourhood, eg a residential IP block, or
maybe even a cloud VPS block.