[kwlug-disc] Adding to Google Calendar from SSH window

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue Feb 6 13:07:15 EST 2018

My understanding is that it is possible to add events to a Google
calendar via the web interface, or from Thunderbird.

I am looking for something more lightweight, but which is more
interactive than me running a script on the command line. Is there any
such software (preferably in the Debian repositories?).

Ideally I would be able to use this software in a terminal window.
Otherwise a GUI that is more lightweight than Thunderbird might be
okay. I DON'T want this software to run all the time (especially if I
have a Google account to connect to it).

The ability to easily copy entries from one calendar to another would
be a bonus.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org