[kwlug-disc] New flyer from Ron Singh

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Thu Feb 1 13:50:29 EST 2018

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 1:32 PM, Paul Nijjar via kwlug-disc <
kwlug-disc at kwlug.org> wrote:

> Ron made a new version of the flyer, which I uploaded here:

Thanks Ron for the effort!

Much needed, and hope it gets new recruits ...

> https://kwlug.org/sites/default/files/2018-02/2018-02-01-kwlug-flyer.pdf
>
> He submitted a .docx version but because Drupal 8 is stupid I can't
> figure out how to allow .docx attachments. So I converted it to a PDF.
>

> Some comments:
>
> - Listing specific dates means you have to replace the posters when
>   the dates are finished

Say that 'we meet on the first Monday of the month (that is not a holiday),
starting at 7 pm', and provide a link to kwlug front page (without https or
anything, so it is easier to remember. That page has has the next
meeting info.

That way the flyer is almost perpetual.