[kwlug-disc] New flyer from Ron Singh

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Feb 1 13:32:21 EST 2018

Ron made a new version of the flyer, which I uploaded here:

https://kwlug.org/sites/default/files/2018-02/2018-02-01-kwlug-flyer.pdf

He submitted a .docx version but because Drupal 8 is stupid I can't
figure out how to allow .docx attachments. So I converted it to a PDF.

Some comments:

- Listing specific dates means you have to replace the posters when
  the dates are finished
- We will have meetings in July, August and September. We just have
  not booked them yet.
- Ron: If you want a website account then I can create you one. Then
  you can upload attachments to the website yourself.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org