[kwlug-disc] possible presentation ideas--and presentation i want to do

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sun Dec 16 19:41:47 EST 2018

> I'd like to now suggest a presentation I think I can do.  I checked the
> archives and there seems to be no presentation on Linux Mint.  I've been
> using Linut Mint for ~= 3 years now and have been participating in its
> community and I think I can speak well on the subject.  It's one of the
> most popular distributions, possibly the easiest for new users and I
> think still powerful enough for any user, and it has relevance to Linux
> advocacy issues.
>
> Presentations are 30 minutes and recorded and posted to the Web?

They are about 40 minutes. We do record them (the audio, at least).

> I see you're now booking into April, which should give me enough time to
> be comfortable with this LUG and to give a presentation.

March should still be available if you want it -- Chris can do one
part, and you can do another (or maybe Chris will want a later month,
since he is coming from far away). Scheduling you for April or later
is fine too.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org