[kwlug-disc] possible presentation ideas

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sun Dec 16 00:27:54 EST 2018

Okay. I added a link to the kwlug-announce list on the front page
(although it is not named as such). Is this better?

It sounds as if there is interest in advanced shell scripts, and maybe
the rc or fish shells. Would anybody like to present on one of these
things?

Khalid suggests that a discussion of /sys would also be interesting.
Would anybody like to step up and talk about this?

I think the other topics would be fine as well, but reading through
the thread I do not get the sense that they are as popular.
But if anybody wants to present on these (even RCS, ugh) then that
would be fine.

Keep in mind that we have been around for 17 years (!), so we have gone
through a lot of topics. Revisiting topics we have not seen for a
while is fine too.

- Paul

http://pnijjar.freeshell.org