[kwlug-disc] Should kwlug-disc archives be private?

Doug Moen doug at moens.org
Fri Dec 7 12:52:15 EST 2018

For me, making the group inclusive is a more important goal than making
all of the discussions public.
A compromise alternative is to add a second mailing list, kwlug-private,
and auto-subscribe all members to both lists. Most people will continue
to use kwlug-disc as normal, but for the minority of cases where
somebody wants to create a non-public posting or discussion thread, kwlug-
private will be available for use.
Doug Moen.