[kwlug-disc] It pays to check your plan

Ronald Barnes ron at ronaldbarnes.ca
Tue Oct 3 21:39:53 EDT 2017

CrankyOldBugger wrote on 2017-10-03 01:05 PM:

> So it pays to regularly do a little price comparison to make sure you're
> not paying old inflated rates...

Thank you for the tip - I just checked and have been paying TekSavvy $33
for 15 Mbps / 512 kbps and on their site I can get 25 Mbps / 2.5 Mbps
for ... $33.

Filed the form(s) on their portal to proceed with the upgrade.

They gave me a free modem a year ago as the 3 I had were all turned down
as not supported, despite 2 of the 3 of them being in use within the
previous 30 days.

Hooray for TekSavvy, and for Cranky's sage advice.

r b