[kwlug-disc] It pays to check your plan

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Tue Oct 3 18:22:36 EDT 2017

Indeed, it pays ...

After seeing your message, I found that the plan I pay for now
is now cheaper. I emailed them the following:

===
I have been a customer with VMedia for some years now.

My plan is cable, 5 up and 30 down, for $62.95 per month,
plus taxes.

I noticed on your site that the same plan is now $54.95.

Please switch my billing to the lesser rate, same features.
===

They replied:

===
Thank you for your email. The price was released as a part of
promotion for new customers, so it wasn't changed automatically.
The new price of $48.95 will be applied to your account since
Nov 1st.

Sincerely,
Maria
VMedia Billing Department