[kwlug-disc] Cory Doctorow tickets!

Keefer Rourke mail at krourke.org
Wed Nov 29 21:09:38 EST 2017

I was mostly kidding. I definitely don't understand when people sit at the front of the class and then don't pay any attention... That's just plain rude. Definitely in agreement on the back of the class dealio when you don't plan on paying attention.

Anyway, speaking of universities, I'm trying to get the news of the Doctorow talk to make rounds at U Guelph — I know at least a few students from our CS program plan on making it to Kitchener.

Cheers,
Keefer