[kwlug-disc] I miss KWLUG so badly!

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Nov 23 22:56:27 EST 2017

I believe 44 Gaukel was available for about this price. Getting it
every single month would be an issue, but we might work something out.
The space is also small and holds about 20 people. The KPL has nicer
rooms but is less reliably booked.

All the research we have done so far is here:

https://kwlug.org/node/1104

More research into venues is welcome.

- Paul

http://pnijjar.freeshell.org