[kwlug-disc] DNS Black Hole server

Chamunks chamunks at gmail.com
Sat May 20 15:27:47 EDT 2017

I've always wanted to do something like the dns black hole but with my edge
router and for not just the 100,000 someodd adservers that are blocked by
the pi hole but a bunch of other nefarious agencies.

Catch anything that matches an IP in the iblocklist lists and black hole
them or just redirect them to pictures of cats or something​. Maybe if you
click the cat have it whitelist the IP for a little while.